THE BEST VALVE SPRING KIT
This high-quality IE valve spring and titanium retainer kit features spring rates optimized to match your vehicle specifications and provide proper valve control preventing valve float in high-power and high-revving applications.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- 12 Precision Wound Intake Valve Springs
- 8 Precision Wound Exhaust Valve Springs
- 12 Exact Tolerance Titanium Intake RETAINERS
- 8 Exact Tolerance Titanium EXHAUST RETAINERS
Increasing your engines power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers, tuned intake manifolds, and high-output software tunes. Upgrading those components without changing out the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
Other cheap valve spring kits are often designed by simply finding a spring that is stiffer and will fit. Those are also not usually a good compromise because many times they are the wrong stiffness, and often poorly constructed. A broken valve spring can cause total engine failure and destroy everything that you have put hard work and money into. Our kits are the only spring and retainer kits on the market designed by someone with a working knowledge of the unique valvetrain in the VW & Audi 1.8T 20V engines, and what the spring requirements actually are.
Manufactured out of the best spring wire in the world IE valve springs use a patented multi-stage shot peening process that further reduces failure rates. Our titanium retainers are machined with an excellent surface finish and tight tolerance control for a long lifespan. Each application is thoroughly tested to perform on these engines right here in our test facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our spring and retainer kits are the best matched, most tested parts on the market. Purchasing a set will ensure that your engine runs at maximum performance and reliability.
- Audi - A4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A4 2002-2005 (B6) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - TT 2000-2006 (MK1 - 8N) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - S3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Passat 1998-2005 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 1.8T 20V engine