034Motorsport worked directly with DeatschWerks during the development of the DW65v AWD, the first and only aftermarket drop-in high-flow fuel pump engineered specifically for the transverse all-wheel drive (AWD) Volkswagen R32 and Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS Quattro!
This fuel pump is designed to be a direct drop-in replacement of the factory fuel pump, and uses the factory fuel pump pickups so that you won't have to worry about starvation under cornering.
The DW65v fuel pump has been specifically designed and tested for compatibility with gasoline and ethanol, and is able to support over 500 horsepower!
- Drop-In Installation
- Supports Over 500 Horsepower
- Flows 40% More Than the TT225 Fuel Pump
- Eliminates Fuel Starvation Issues Caused by Aftermarket High-Flow Pumps
- Quiet and Reliable Turbine Impeller
- No Wiring Needed - Connector Matches Factory Design
- Ethanol Compatible
- 3-Year No-Fault Warranty
- DeatschWerks DW65v AWD High-Flow Fuel Pump
- Reuseable Fuel Hose
- Hose Clamps
- Super Lube
2006 - 2013 Audi A3/S3 (8P) - Quattro Only
2006 - 2013 Audi TT (8J) - Quattro Only
2000 - 2006 Audi TT (8N) - Quattro Only
2004 R32 (MkIV) - AWD Only
2008 Volkswagen R32 (MkV) - AWD Only
Please Note: DeatschWerks products are manufactured and sold for non-road vehicles used solely for competition.