034Motorsport's Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, and Allroad replaces the fixed factory front upper control arms to allow for precise, independent camber adjustments. Featuring CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, high-durometer rubber bushings, and genuine Aurora spherical rod ends, Density Line Adjustable Control Arms are limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms for the B9 platform are available in two versions depending on your specific needs: Camber Correcting to add positive camber to reach factory alignment specifications and reduce tire wear after lowering, and Track Spec to gain additional negative camber for increased cornering grip and improved handling performance.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Precisely Adjust Camber Independently at Each Front Wheel
- Reduce Deflection to Maintain Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improve Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Arms for Strength
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Rod Ends
- Anodized Finish for Durability
- Rebuildable Design
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Rubber Dust Boots (Set of 4)
- Add Positive Camber to Achieve Factory Alignment Specifications After Lowering and Reduce Tire Wear
- +1.0 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -0.2 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Black Anodized Finish
- Gain Negative Camber for Increased Cornering Grip, Better Turn-In, and Improved Handling
- -0.7 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -1.9 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Clear Anodized Finish
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
Installation & Warranty
- It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use.
- We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)