034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Drivetrain Mount Insert Package for the C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6 & A7/S7/RS7! The factory Audi transmission and rear differential mounts have large voids in the rubber damping medium, which results in excessive drivetrain movement under load. This movement results in slop than can be observed when accelerating, decelerating, shifting, and launching.
These billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill the large voids in the factory transmission and rear differential mounts, and limit drivetrain movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the voids in the factory mounts, this package eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience crisper shifts, harder launches, and a smoother driving experience.
This mount insert package was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport, JH Motorsports, and independent Audi enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Transmission/Differential Mounts
- Drastically Reduces Transmission & Differential Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Allows for Harder Launches & Better Response from Rear Differential
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Transmission Mount Insert
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Insert Pair (Front)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Pair (Rear)
- Transmission Mount Insert: Web - PDF
- Rear Differential Mount Insert (Front): Web - PDF
- Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert (Rear): Web - PDF
- 2012 - Present Audi A6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi S6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi RS6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi A7 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi S7 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi RS7 (C7)