Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to be a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track by 034Motorsport and independent VW enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months of testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Golf R owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Approximately 0.4" (Front) & 0.8" (Rear) of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 0.4" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 0.8" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 217 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 283 Pounds/Inch
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII)
Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) equipped vehicles.