Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to maintain proper preload on the sway bar when lowering your car.
034Motorsport sway bar end links are the only options on the market with high misalignment sphericals, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- High Misalignment Sphericals - Allow Proper Articulation Without Binding
- +/- 0.75" of Adjustability (1.5" Total Adjustment Range)
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5)
2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
- 2019 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (MkVII)
2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
2008 - 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.