034Motorsport is proud to offer our 335mm Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the 8J Audi TTRS!
This kit was designed to upgrade the factory 1-piece 310mm rotors to larger 2-piece 335mm cross-drilled rotors from the C5 Audi RS6 or the 2-piece 335mm slotted rotors from GiroDisc. This upgrade was extensively track-tested on the 034Motorsport Audi TTRS which swept the 2013 European Car Magazine Tuner GP. Note that since this kit was developed, Audi has changed the design of the OEM RS6 rotor. The new design is not compatible with this kit. Due to this, we recommend the GiroDisc GIR-A2-177 brake rotors that were specifically designed to be used with this kit. If you do want to use an OEM RS6 brake rotor, then you must confirm the rotor hat will sit flush on the OEM TTRS rear hub. If you don't get the right OEM rotor and you install an incompatible rotor, catastrophic failure can occur. For this reason, we strongly recommend the GiroDisc option, which is also a superior rotor to the OEM version.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Adapter Brackets
- High-Strength ARP Hardware
- Extensively Track Tested on the 034Motorsport Audi TTRS
- Black Anodized Rotor Centering Rings (only to be used with compatible Audi OEM rotors)
- CNC Machined Steel Brake Caliper Carrier Adapters (Zinc Plated)
- ARP 8740 Bolt Set
- Brake Line Relocation O-Rings
Highly Recommended:GiroDisc GIR-A2-177 2-Piece 335mm Rotor Upgrade
- or -
- Audi C5 RS6 Rear Brake Rotors
- 4B3615602A - Right Rear Brake Rotor (note recent design change to these rotors may make them fit improperly)
- 4B3615601C - Left Rear Brake Rotor (note recent design change to these rotors may make them fit improperly)
- 2009 - 2013 Audi TTRS (8J)
Please Note: Installation of the 034Motorsport Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit requires either modification or removal of the rear brake shields. The Installation Instructions document details the modifications required.