We're pleased to offer our High-Flow Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose for the Audi UrS4 and UrS6!
Factory rubber turbo inlet boots get the job done decently on a stock application, but have many problems once boost is turned up and performance increased.
Due to the lack of reinforcement, its common to see the stock hose collapse under extreme vacuum created by the turbo's suction - and also a common area to see cracks and leaks which throw off MAF readings.
Since our hose is not corrugated, it flows much smoother and flows more air than the OEM hose, and its a direct fit to boot. Constructed from high quality, automotive grade silicone using 4-layers of reinforced nylon - the finest quality.
- High-Quality 4-Ply Reinforced Silicone Construction
- Resists Collapsing Under Vacuum
- High-Flow (Non-Corrugated) Design Eliminates Factory Restriciton
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- 034133357S - 034 133 357S
- 1992 - 1994 Audi S4 (C4)
- 1994 - 1996 Audi S6 (C4)
- Fits K24, K26, RS2 Turbochargers
- Fits Most Turbochargers with ~2.25" Compressor Inlets
New Hose Clamps Included!
Available in Black or Red.
Please Note: This hose can be used on 3B applications, but the N75 and bypass valve locations vary, requiring some modification.