The X34 intake (aka X1 or X-1) is the ultimate cold air induction system for your 2.7T equipped Audi. It uses a large open element filter, as well as a heat shield to ensure that your turbos are drawing in cold, dense, filtered air. Can be used with a stock or aftermarket MAF housing such as our 034Motorsport billet MAF housings.
This carbon fiber kit features a high-quality carbon fiber heat shield, carbon fiber air duct to the fresh air intake on the factory core support, AEM Dry-Flow air filter, and includes all installation hardware.
We rate this intake for applications up to 800HP.
Built by 034Motorsport using the finest quality components. This kit includes mounting plate for ignition control modules, aluminum piping, silicone coupler, hose clamps, and rubber sealing strip.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Bolt-In Installation
- Carbon Fiber Heat Shield with Fiberglass Backing
- Carbon Fiber Fresh Air Duct with Fiberglass Backing
- ICM Relocation Plate & Screws
- AEM Dry-Flow Air Filter
- Intake Pipe
- Silicone Coupler Set (For Stock or 85mm MAF Housings)
- Hose Clamps (Set of 3)
- B5 (1999-2001) Audi A4 2.8L 30V (Requires MAF Adapter)
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi S4 2.7T
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi RS4 2.7T
- C5 (1999-2001) Audi A6 2.7T (May Require Slight Modification. Fresh Air Duct Not Compatible.)
Shipping Note: The shipping price may seem a little high on this due to "dimensional weight", though this product is extremely light it requires a large box which causes the freight companies to charge more.This item has a calculated shipping weight of 35 pounds due to the large dimensions of the box required for securely packaging the heat shield.
Warranty: All 034Motorsport products are covered by our industry-leading 1 Year Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The 1 Year Warranty does not cover natural discoloration or cosmetic imperfections on carbon fiber finishes which occur over time.