034Motorsport is proud to introduce the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad models equipped with the longitudinal 2.0 TFSI engine! Designed as a drop-in replacement for the restrictive factory catalytic converter, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, improved throttle response, and an enhanced exhaust note. This upgrade eliminates the primary flow limitation in the factory exhaust system, allowing you to maximize the potential of your turbocharged engine.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst features organic geometry and a massive 135mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete drop-in solution includes an integrated 4-bolt flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, integrated 3-bolt downpipe flange, and a complete gasket/hardware kit to allow for precise fitment and ease of installation. The Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development B9 Audi A4 utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned B9 Audi A4/A5, and Allroad vehicles before release.
Cast Racing Catalyst Features
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 22 HP / + 22 TQ Peak)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (100-200 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Factory Catalytic Converter
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 135mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated Inlet/Outlet Flanges & O2 Sensor Bung
- Precision CNC-Machined Flange Mating Surfaces
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe
- Integrated Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- Factory Turbocharger Outlet Gasket
- Factory Catalyst to Downpipe Gasket
- M10 Locknuts (4)
- M8 Locknuts (3)
- M8x30 Studs (3)
- Installation Guide
034Motorsport B9 Audi 2.0 TFSI Race Catalyst Performance Comparisons
These Performance Comparisons were performed using an in-house 2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI with development Performance Software and 91 Octane fuel.
||Factory Catalyst (91 Octane)
||034 Race Catalyst (91 Octane)
|Peak HP Gains vs. Factory Catalyst
||22 HP @ 5,650 RPM
|Peak TQ Gains vs. Factory Catalyst
||22 FT-LBS @ 2,850 RPM
Factory Catalyst vs. 034 Race Catalyst - 91 Octane
034 Race Catalyst Power Gains - 91 Octane
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
Important: This racing catalyst requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- This racing catalyst requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.