The 034Motorsport 2.0 TFSI/TSI Valve Cover Breather Adapter is designed to completely eliminate the failure-prone factory oil separator and PCV assembly and offers -10 AN connections to any catch can of your choice.
This part features internally-channeled construction, and connects directly to the factory breather tube going to the turbo inlet.
The Valve Cover Breather Adapter eliminates the breather provision on the intake manifold, eliminating a common source for a boost leak, and preventing oil from entering the intake manifold and contributing to carbon buildup.
Replaces OEM Audi/Volkswagen Part Number 06H 103 495E. 06H103495E
- Complete Oil Separator & PCV Assembly Replacement
- Connects to Factory Breather Tube to Turbo Inlet
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Internally-Channeled Construction
- -10 AN Male Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Bungs
- Black Anodized
- Ball Clip Adapter Stud & Locknut for Factory Engine Cover Mount
- 034Motorsport 2.0 TFSI/TSI Valve Cover Breather Adapter
- M6 x 25 Allen Head Screws (Set of 9)
Fitment:(Fits All 2.0 TFSI & TSI Engines)
- 2009 - 2013 Audi A4 (B8)
- 2008 - 2013 Audi A5 (B8)
- 2009 - Present Audi Q5 (B8)
- 2008 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2008 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS (8J)
- 2008 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / R (MkVI)
- 2008 - 2010 Volkswagen Passat / CC (B6)
- 2011 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat / CC (B7)
- 2009 - Present Volkswagen Tiguan (5N)
Click Here! (From B8 Audi A4/A5 2.0 TFSI Catch Can Kit Installation)
Please Note: This is intended for use with a catch can, and requires a catch can to be installed for proper crankcase ventilation. Recommended for use with the 034Motorsport Intake Manifold Plug & Boost Tap.