The 034Motorsport Transverse 2.0T FSI Catch Can Kit is here! We've put months of engineering and testing to create the most complete and effective catch can kit on the market. The 034Motorsport Transverse 2.0T FSI Catch Can Kit features a completely new proprietary catch can, as well as a CNC machined valve cover breather adapter to provide optimal crankcase ventilation, while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract. This kit is designed to prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life of the intake manifold flapper assembly.
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and on Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- Integrated Dipstick for Easy Inspection
- 100% Bolt-In Installation
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Adapter (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- Intake Manifold Plug & Boost Tap
- Installation Hardware
- 2006 - 2008 Audi TT / TT-S (8J)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi A3/S3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2008 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI (MkV)
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVI)
Please Note: Some RoW and RHD vehicles may have a charcoal canister mounted on the engine mount bracket. This will need to be relocated for installation of the 034Motorsport Catch Can.
Does not fit vehicles with the later 2.0 TSI chain-drive engine, which use our Transverse 2.0 TSI Catch Can Kit.
Catch Can Oil Drain - Allows for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil pan.
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.