The 034Motorsport B8 Audi A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI Catch Can Kit is here! We've put months of engineering and testing to create the most complete and effective catch can kit on the market. The 034Motorsport B8 Audi A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI Catch Can Kit features a completely new proprietary catch can, as well as an internally-channeled valve cover breather assembly to provide optimal crankcase ventilation, while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract. This kit is designed to prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life of the intake manifold flapper assembly.
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and on Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- 100% Bolt-In Installation
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Assembly (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- Intake Manifold Plug & Boost Tap
- Installation Hardware
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 B8 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 B8 Audi Q5 (B8/B8.5)
This catch can kit will NOT fit Flex Fuel vehicles.
Catch Can Oil Drain - Allows for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil pan.
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.