034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 2+ (HPFP) Performance Software for the 2.5 TFSI engine found in the 8J Audi TTRS!
034Motorsport’s extensive racing experience with the TTRS led to the development of a new line of performance software for the 2.5 TFSI’s Bosch MED 9 ECU, which was initially introduced with the RS500 Tuning Package. 034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that our Audi TTRS Performance Software delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions.
Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the 034Motorsport Stage 2+ Audi TTRS ECU Upgrade brings out the potential of the 2.5 TFSI engine with a High-Flow Downpipe and High-Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) Upgrade.
Peak boost ranges from 21-25 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 15 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. 034Motorsport's Stage 2+ boost mapping makes the most from the increased headroom provided by the HPFP Upgrade, resulting in increased midrange horsepower and torque. This software provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits.
Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives better than the factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
This tune was developed in-house by 034Motorsport's expert calibrator, and was thoroughly tested on the street, track, and dyno before release.
Peak Horsepower & Torque:
Stock: 372 Horsepower / 384 Foot-Pounds of Torque (As Measured by 034Motorsport on 91 Octane)
Stage 2+ 91 Octane: 409 Horsepower / 455 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Stage 2+ 100 Octane: 471 Horsepower / 521 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
91 Octane: 72 HP @ 4,200 RPM / 101 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
100 Octane: 117 HP @ 4,600 RPM / 167 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Requires High-Flow Downpipe and Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pump
- Optimized Boost Timing, and Fueling Maps for Turbocharged Engines for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Mirrored Throttle Mapping Between Normal & Sport Mode (No More Touchy On/Off Switch!)
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- More Aggressive Exhaust Flap Control In Sport Mode
- Left-Foot Braking Enabled
- 2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (8J)
- The initial flash is performed directly to your vehicle's ECU by 034Motorsport.
Recommended Hardware Upgrades:
Note: Upon purchase of this ECU flash, 034Motorsport will contact you to arrange for the shipment of your ECU to 034Motorsport to be flashed. You can also make arrangements to come to 034Motorsport in Fremont, CA to flash your car ore ECU at our facility. We do not currently offer a flash-at-home cable for this ECU flash application.
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.