034Motorsport is proud to offer 034EFI Chip Tuning for the AAN/ABY/ADU I5 20VT. Countless hours of dyno, street, and track testing go into each of our 034EFI tunes before release, to ensure an unparalleled driving experience.
The 034EFI RS2 Stage 1+ Chip Tuning Package was developed to be the ultimate chip tuning solution for C4 Audi S4 & S6 (UrS4/UrS6) vehicles that have upgraded to an RS2 turbocharger. This chipset remaps the factory ECU's boost, timing and fueling to match the larger RS2 turbo, providing increased power without sacrificing reliability. The RS2 turbo offers a broad powerband with massive low-end torque, and impressive top-end horsepower.
This tune is recommended for all AAN engines equipped with an RS2 turbo, and utilizes the stock fuel pressure regulator (FPR) and mass airflow sensor (MAF). Does not require upgraded rods or pistons.
- Dyno Proven 285 WHP & 335 WTQ (Gains of 100 WHP & 140 WTQ Over Stock AAN)
- Broader Powerband & Improved Throttle Response
- 27 PSI Boost Peak, Tapers to 19 PSI at Redline
- Redline Increased to 7200 RPM
- Air/Fuel Ratio:
- 11.5-11.8 Under Boost
- 14.7 Under Light Load & Idle Conditions
- Recommended for 91-93 Octane Fuel
- Bosch RS2 Replica Fuel Injectors (Set of 5)
- 034EFI VariMAP with Installation Accesories
- 034EFI RS2 Stage 1+ Chipset (Boost & Timing/Fuel Chips)
- 034EFI 1.9 BAR Wastegate Spring
Recommended (Optional) Supporting Modifications:
- If you are only looking for a chip tune, see our RS2 Stage 1+ Chip Tune here.
- If your ECU is already socketed, then we can ship you the Chip Tuning Package to install yourself with included instructions.
- This tuning package is not compatible with the 3B ECU.
For information on how to determine whether your vehicle has an AAN or RS2 ECU, please view this Tech Article:
Note: We now only ship chips which can be installed by the user or an ECU specialist, we no longer offer the service of shipping in ECU's and modifying them.
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.